Benefits of Membership
As an RWAA System Member, you will receive the following services designed to strengthen your network with utilities and professionals in the water and wastewater industry:
- Free listing of Associate & Active Members (upon request)
- Free statewide training sessions on related topics for water and/ or wastewater systems
- Re-certification credit hours available through RWAA training sessions
- Information available on federal and state issues
- Equipment available along with technical assistance
- Voting rights in association affairs
- Mail-outs regarding upcoming training sessions, conference, other important information, etc.
- Discount fees for members (advertising, conference, certification classes)
- Informative website: www.rwaa.info
- Provides free subscription Quarterly Magazine with pertinent information regarding the water and wastewater industry
- Provides Technical Assistance at no cost to systems through-out the State of Arizona (on-site at the system and by phone)
- Provides one-day Training Sessions to gain re-certification hours
- Provides Operator Certification Classes (membership) to aid in taking State Operator Exam to acquire license
- 2 Conference each year for technical and leadership training
- Offers various training materials (some manuals have fees)
Training And On-Site Technical Assistance Is What We Are About!
They are two of the main reasons that RWAA was established in 1990. Our team of professionals provide classroom and on-site training and technical assistance to small water and wastewater systems and governing personnel on the most up-to-date methods of efficient operations, maintenance and management techniques. The professional staff of RWAA is skilled in all areas of water and wastewater operations and management.
Annual Spring Conference
Annual Fall Conference
Regional Mini Conferences
Join RWAA Today!
The base membership fee is $75.00 per year, plus an additional $0.55 per connection. (Up to $750 annually)